New York Liberty Sign 2021 WNBA Champ Stefanie Dolson

Stories, welche das Leben der versch. Charaktere in der Pegasus Galaxie darstellen.

Moderator: Mark A. Kennrick

Caitliny

New York Liberty Sign 2021 WNBA Champ Stefanie Dolson

Beitragvon Caitliny » Dienstag 2. Juli 2024, 10:39

NEW YORK-- FEBRUARY 3, 2022-- The New York Liberty announced today that the group has actually signed 2021 WNBA Champion center Stefanie Dolson. Per group policy, the terms of the contract were not , 30, signs up with the Liberty after her 2021 title project with the Chicago Sky where she averaged 7. 5 factors, 3. 5 rebounds, and 1. 3 aids per competition, while firing 48. 6% from the field, 40. 4% from past the arc, and 94. 7% at the charity line. "Stef is the meaning of New York tough," said General Manager Jonathan Kolb. "We could not be more delighted to welcome her back to her home state as an important item of the Liberty's future success Liberty Store. She is an exceptionally talented player, and her experience, sturdiness and dimension will just contribute to our front court. "Dolson made the initial gold medal in Olympic 33 basketball background last summer season in Tokyo while representing USA Basketball. She is the only gamer in the league to win both a gold medal and a WNBA Champion last season. "Playing in New York is a desire come to life," claimed Dolson. "It feels like now is the ideal time in my career to sign up with the Liberty company as we established our sights on ending up being perennial challengers. " Dolson added, "Understanding that I'll have the support of my friends and family at Barclays Facility makes this even more special. "A local of Port Jervis, New York, Stefanie was composed 6th overall from UConn by the Washington Mystics in the 2014 WNBA Draft where she invested three periods. Following a profession to Chicago in 2017, Dolson has actually played the previous five periods for the Sky where she amounted to 133 games including 115 beginnings Betnijah Laney-Hamilton Jersey.

Liberty Store

Zurück zu „Leben in Atlantis“